Christmas Party Raffle and One Time 2019 Rally Shirt Sale

An eating club with a riding problem

Re: Christmas Party Raffle and One Time 2019 Rally Shirt Sal

Postby RJMirabal » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:40 am

:eek: 8)

UPDATE! UPDATE!

When I went to our storage unit to get the long sleeve t-shirts for the BIG SALE ($18) at the Christmas Party, I realized we also have lots of rally caps (available in Stone-Washed Denim, Burnt (Texas) Orange, and Light Khaki @ $20 each), and our great undated Rally Mug ($10 each). So I'll also have some of those for you to choose from at the Party.

As for the shirts, only long sleeve shirts are available in all sizes from Small to 2 XXL (only 2 of that size available). If you want to be really sure you get your size, please email me at rallychair@loebmwr.org with your name and I'll save one for you. If you can't be at the party and want to get one at this special Party-Only price, just use PayPal and pay $19 each to LOEBMWR and put Rally Shirt Sale in the notes and we'll contact you on how you can pickup your shirt(s). :lol:

That's it! Hope to see you there. :roll: :wink:
RJ Mirabal
RJMirabal
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: Christmas Party Raffle and One Time 2019 Rally Shirt Sal

Postby ramojo45 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 pm

A definite maybe for Roger Mohler I will be out of town until Friday the 13th.
ramojo45
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Christmas Party Raffle and One Time 2019 Rally Shirt Sale

Postby RJMirabal » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:26 pm

:eek: 8)

As you know, the Christmas Party is the great FREE deal for members so you essentially get back most if not all of your dues by eating like... someone very hungry! :lol:

Anyway, besides the great--one time only sale of Rally Long Sleeve shirts for $18--we're offering some cool vintage BMW and rally items donated by John and Peggy Desko. There are two nice blue LOEBMWR Club jackets (both gently worn, size M 40-42--which is slightly larger than today's "Chinese" mediums!) with patches and all. Also included are two spiffy medium BMW shirts, a large New Mexico Motorcycle Safety Instructor shirt (all three also gently worn), and a new-old-stock large Rally Shirt from the FIRST LOEBMWR RALLY in 1985! All you have to do is buy as many raffle tickets as you want for $1 each or 6 for $5. We'll have the items on display with a box by each where you can drop in your ticket(s) for the what you really want to win. PS: Please see special UPDATE in the third reply in this strand, below

If you just can't attend, you can still win a prize by buying tickets through PayPal. Here's how our stalwart Webmaster Terry says you do it: "Login to your PayPal account and initiate a payment to PayPal@loebmwr.org. It would be good to add a comment in the note field like what it’s for, raffle tickets. Incidentally, if you use the default field “Sending to a friend” then PayPal won’t charge us anything. It will charge the fees if they select the drop down for “Paying for an item or service”. The standard fee the club has charged for normal transactions like club dues and rally fees is $1 per transaction (no limit on the amount). You have to add the $1 amount yourself, i.e. a total of $2 for one ticket or $6 for 6 tickets, etc.

There you have it. If you buy tickets online, I'll set aside the ticket numbers for you and send you an email with your numbers and then you can tell me which items you want to win and how many tickets for each item. If I draw your number, it's yours! Deadline for buying a raffle ticket is Wednesday, December 11th!

But I hope to simply see you there and hand you the prize when you win it! By the way, you can also buy one of the long sleeve rally shirts for $18 (+$1) by sending your payment and add the comment "Christmas Rally T-shirt Deal." Same deadline, purchase online through PayPal by Dec. 11th.
:roll: :wink:

Pictures of vintage items below:
Attachments
2019 Rally John vintage club jacket.jpg
2019 Rally John vintage club jacket.jpg (47 KiB) Viewed 661 times
00 vintage bmw shirt.jpg
00 vintage bmw shirt.jpg (42.01 KiB) Viewed 661 times
00 vintage bmw shirt 2.jpg
00 vintage bmw shirt 2.jpg (40.07 KiB) Viewed 661 times
00 vintage instructor shirt.jpg
00 vintage instructor shirt.jpg (40.8 KiB) Viewed 661 times
00 vintage 1985 rally shirt.jpg
00 vintage 1985 rally shirt.jpg (29.01 KiB) Viewed 661 times
Last edited by RJMirabal on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
RJ Mirabal
RJMirabal
Master Poster
Master Poster

Return to Scheduled Rides, Meetings & Events