Ice Cream Ride, April 28-30, 2023 at Glenwood

An eating club with a riding problem

Re: Ice Cream Ride, April 28-30, 2023 at Glenwood

Postby dogman dan » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:21 am

See you there. I'll be staying in the campground in the RV. There will be one extra bed in the RV, if anybody ends up stuck for space in a room.
dogman dan
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby garytalda » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:48 pm

FYI I am in an interesting game of "phone tag" with Los Olmos". They apparently have opened "The Trading Post" across the street for additional accommodations. I hope to snag one of those rooms.
garytalda
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Postby LOEBMWR Admin » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:43 am

Los Olmos has blocked out all the cabins on their website for this weekend until some TBD date.

Please call Los Olmos at 575-539-2224 to reserve a cabin.

DaveTynan wrote:I attempted to obtain a reservation at Los Olmos and found nothing available on the website. I did get a callback and there were some rooms available but I had already made a reservation at The Double T. http://www.doubletcatwalkresort.com. 575.519.0786 .The casitas all come with a kitchenette or full kitchen. There are RV sites also.

See you there. Dave & Annie
LOEBMWR Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby RJMirabal » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:38 pm

:eek:

See message below because cabins may be available no matter what the website says... :lol: :roll: :wink:
Last edited by RJMirabal on Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RJ Mirabal
RJMirabal
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby DaveTynan » Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:26 pm

I attempted to obtain a reservation at Los Olmos and found nothing available on the website. I did get a callback and there were some rooms available but I had already made a reservation at The Double T. www.doubletcatwalkresort.com. 575.519.0786 .The casitas all come with a kitchenette or full kitchen. There are RV sites also.

See you there. Dave & Annie
It's about the journey, not the destination.
DaveTynan
Advanced Intermediate Poster
Advanced Intermediate Poster

Postby Jonh » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:21 am

I have my cabin ....
Jonh
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Ice Cream Ride, April 28-30, 2023 at Glenwood

Postby RJMirabal » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:19 pm

8)

Make your reservations soon for April 28-29 (check out on the 30th) for our LOEBWMR's "Little Club Rally." This is a time for great pavement and dirt riding all around the Glenwood/Silver City/Morenci AZ area. We gather and mostly ride, socialize and tell lots of stories (some of them true). No hard work for anyone except to just have a good time and ride. There will be a dinner Friday and/or Saturday night. We'll work out the details later, but right now you should make your reservations for a cabin. Cabins can be just for you or to share.

Right now the April dates are blocked off for the online reservations at the Los Olmos Lodge site because we have exclusive rights to rent as many cabins as we can. However, there will be a time when any vacant cabins will be rented to anyone from the general public if club members don't fill all the cabins. So act soon so you don't miss out. Other lodging in the area is a possibility whether camping or something else, but the action will be centered at Los Olmos when we aren't out riding.

Los Olmos Lodge reservations: call: 575-539-2224 OR email at losolmoslodge@gmail.com
Look at their website to see which cabins are available before you call or email them: https://www.losolmoslodge.com

AND be sure you RSVP on our iVolunteer site so we can get an accurate count for the dinner, etc. If you don't RSVP, you may have to feed yourself for dinner one or both nights! :eek:

:roll: :wink:
RJ Mirabal
RJMirabal
Master Poster
Master Poster

Return to Scheduled Rides, Meetings & Events