RJ is Clearing Out his Garage!

Want to sell it? Want to buy it? Post it here

RJ is Clearing Out his Garage!

Postby RJMirabal » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:06 pm

:eek: 8)

Well, sort of... I have a long ways to go, but here's a start of some miscellaneous items that are either cheap or free:

SOME ITEMS NOW GONE OR SOLD

I'm ready for new adventures, so I'll soon sell my RZR. Eventually all items will be posted on Craigslist, etc. but you have the first crack at these:

2011 RZR 800: 800 cc 55 hp parallel twin engine (very strong and fast), two seater side by side, roof, cargo cover in back (original railing are still available), 50" track will allow you to travel on official wilderness trails, 4 good tires, one rear rim is OK but should be replaced (I can replace it before sale if desired), regularly maintained (I have records) with Polaris parts/service, no issues, will travel over almost any terrain, will climb all but the steepest hills, a real blast! 8800 miles and 480 hours operating time. RZR with trailer (see below): $7700 OBO ...or... RZR only $7000 OBO If interested, email me at rallychair@loebmwr.org and we can arrange an excursion to the West Mesa so you can try it out on the dirt. :wink:

Possible sale but not final I have a two year-old J & B custom made trailer for the RZR that allows you to fit it in a standard garage space (trailer dimensions: 55" X 8.5' also suitable for motorcycles, ATVs, and general utility use), 14" tires with spare, 3500 lb load, ramp tailgate, sturdy wood floor. If I do sell the trailer separately after I have sold the RZR, I would like to use it to move the RZR and/or deliver it; however, you can reserve the trailer ASAP. If you buy only the trailer: $700 firm.

Bulldog 3400 lb trailer/atv winch: steel cable, remote control, all necessary wiring, new, never used. I mounted it on my RZR but the mounting kit was incorrect. Paid $150, will sell it for $120 OBO if you help me uninstall it off the RZR. If you buy the RZR, the winch is included, no extra charge.

Earth anchor for use with winch above when you have no trees, rocks or other well planted objects to hook onto to pull yourself out of a hole, etc. New for $50.

Vintage Kirby vacuum. Works fine, very powerful, complete with accessories. Might want a replacement cord, but currently works safely. These sell online for $125, I'll take $90 OBO.

BMW "Venting Machine" riding suit, still in good shape. Works very well as a three season suit if you add a liner. Although black, it is not too hot in the sun. Coat size 56 (whatever that means) and pants 42 R. As a guideline, I normally wear a size 40 coat and 34/32 pants and the BMW suit fits fine over sweatshirt and jeans. Legs are long. $100 OBO

Honda motorcycle coat size XL. Good in winter and mild weather, has removable lining, shoulder and elbow pads included. Not beautiful but still in good shape. $30 OBO

(1) Shoei X Eleven helmet, size L, white, removable padding. (2) Shoei RF 800, white, size XL; (3) Nolan open face helmet, white, size L; (4) Seven O Seven, size M, dark silver (low cost DOT helmet sold at Cycle Gear). All of these are too old for motorcycle riding, but fine for head protection on RZR or other low speed activity including Medieval fighting ( :lol: ). All are free, but please do not wear them while riding a motorcycle! Really.

SOLD!. Sena SMH10 Bluetooth headset and intercom. Fairly new condition. Works great. $100 OBO

Gerbings heated jacket liner, gauntlet gloves and necessary controller, plugs, and cords. You may need the special BMW plug in for power. Older model, but not worn out and works great! $140 OB

Black ski pants, warm but a little worn around the cuffs. Yours for free.

GONE! REI Dry bag. Not beautiful but still in fine shape. Take it for free.

Carpet scraps. Some pieces big enough for closet, utility room, hall, other small area needs. Brand new, medium quality close cropped shag. Take it all for free.

2 small (barbecue grill size) propane tanks. Both are at least half full. Take them for free.

Miscellaneous motorcycle stuff (mounts, etc.) free if you can use them

So there you have it for now. More may become available soon. Photos available and if you have questions--> Please contact me at: rallychair@loebmwr.org :roll: :wink:
RJ Mirabal
RJMirabal
Master Poster
Master Poster

Return to For Sale & Wanted Items