Motorcycle in Southeast Asia

Can't login? Want to change your Password or Username? Want to know about Digests mode? Do things faster when viewing the MB? Don't reinvent the wheel...read how others did it and copy from them.

Motorcycle in Southeast Asia

Postby jevashon » Sun May 20, 2018 2:00 pm

My name is John Vashon and I’m a member of the BMW Club of Northern California. I’m writing to ask if you’d be kind enough to post some or all of the invitation below into your website, Facebook page or newsletter. There’s a group of us heading to Laos in September to ride a long section of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. We are looking for a few more to join us and hence the request share this invitation. Thanks in advance for the support and if you have any questions, please reply to me at jevashon@gmail.com or call (925) 698-6360.

Ho Chi Minh Trail Tour
September 7, 2018
8 Day Guided Tour
Limited to 6 riders
$1,700 ALL inclusive!
John Vashon
jevashon@gmail.com

This Ho Chi Minh Trail tour will be an adventure! Ethnic Tarig and Katu villages, river crossings, spectacular waterfalls, the ancient Khmer Temple of Wat Phou, karst caves, crossing the longest bamboo bridge in Lao and of course, all the history of the Ho Chi Minh Trail! This is an 8 day tour starting in Vientiane, Lao. We’ll ride Honda CRF 250s on a mix of sealed and graded roads about 150 KM a day. We’ll pass through several karst valleys, Nakai Plateau, Champasak and the Bolevens Plateau. Total cost including motorcycle, guide, support vehicle, all meals, accommodations and fuel, $1,700 per person. The link below leads to Facebook event page and a detailed day by day itinerary and a map of the route. If you questions please reply to me at jevashon@gmail.com or call (925) 698-6360

https://www.facebook.com/events/423223911456890/?active_tab=discussion

Thanks!

Jv

John Vashon
200 Brannan #502
San Francisco, CA 94107
(925) 698-6360
jevashon@gmail.com
jevashon
Newbie Poster
Newbie Poster

Return to FAQ - Message Board Tips & Tricks (Login Problems? Want to change your Username?)