The Land of Enchantment BMW Riders invite you to attend the 2015 annual Bavarian Mountain Weekend Rally, one of the finest BMW and all-brand motorcycle rallies in the West. The Rally is held at the Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort in the northern New Mexico mountains of the Carson National Forest which offers beautiful views and awesome roads for riding!
Check out this great article about our Rally as published in the BMW ON Magazine.
We will have even more scheduled events on our Program for 2015.
Never been to Sipapu Lodge? Check out this map to find your way there and explore the area: Sipapu Map
The Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort is located about 25 miles southeast of Taos on NM 518. Our rally officially begins on Friday morning and ends first thing Sunday.
Your rally registration fee entitles you to:
Also available on site at Sipapu:
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available in the lodge
- Superb on-site camping
- Door prizes
- Onsite Vendors
- Green Chili Friday night snack
- Saturday night dinner
- Bands on Friday and Saturday night
- Bon Fire on Sat. night (maybe Fri. night also)
- A café and grill featuring tasty sandwiches and New Mexican cooking.
- A convenience store selling gasoline, beverages, and a limited food selection.
- Other restaurants and stores are located in the nearby towns of Taos, Mora, and Penasco.
Yes, there are lots of reasons for attending, but perhaps the best reason of all is the people. Begin planning for a great weekend with your kind of people - motorcyclists!